Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thing #16 - Add an entry to the Sandbox wiki

I read through the sites and wikis seem to be a wonderful way to share ideas, thoughts, web sites, with people from all over the world. I set up my PBwiki account, sent back the confirmation email, but when I tried to add my comment, I was asked for a wiki-wide password, even though I was already logged in. Therefore, I was unable to add my comment. Luckily for this assignment, Mary and Debbie dropped by the room where we were working and pointed out that the password was at the top of the assignment page. Now my face is really red, but armed with the password, I was able to put my comment - Idea #5 - on (in) the Sandbox. Thanks Mary. One thing I really like about wikis is how easy it is to add or edit your information--much like using a word document for either copying and pasting or just typing in your ideas. This makes it possible for anyone who wants to participate in a discussion online to do it easily without html skills.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Nice link to your comment.