Friday, November 30, 2007

Thing #10 - Online Image Generators


Image Generators are quick, easy and fun to use. I used the Happy Face Generator for the meeting sign and Image Chef for the jersey sign. These are good ways to advertise our book club, new books, other events held in the library, as well as cute signs to add to our library's web page. I always enjoy working with pictures and there seems to be no end of sites that will help me make good signs for use around the library. It is always good to have things that will catch a student's eye and that can be made quickly and easily. I enjoyed playing with the Comic Strip Generator . It is another good tool for library advertising.

2 comments:

mmw said...

Excellent ideas - I love both of the examples you posted. Maybe we'll see some on your web page soon.

Unknown said...

Hey! Do check out www.toondoo.com. ToonDoo is a free online comic strip generator tool.